Jump to content
Warehouse Management System
- Management of multi-site, multi-customer and multi-reference warehouses.
- Powerful automatic location management.
- Total management of operations directed by Radio Frequency, RFID, Voice,...
- Stock and traceability control (expiry date, batch and SSCC)
- Obtaining KPI's (Indicators) of production, quality and business profitability
- Customs Warehouse Management.
- Management of Dangerous Goods (ADR/APQ)
- Inventory management.
- Order preparation.
- Analysis of the demand.
- Management of location units (consumption of pallets, containers, drums, cages,...)
- Control of losses, internal sales and transformations.
- Quality and incident management in the dock and the warehouse itself.
- Collaborative management with clients: visibility of operations via the Web.
- EDI integration engine.
- Automation of the sending of communications and unassisted notification of events (uploads, downloads, delays, incidents,...)
- Control of quality circuits and analysis of the impact on non-quality costs.
- Archiving, scanning and document management (reduction of the paper circuit and facilitator for sharing)